Organic Moisturising Orange Shampoo
WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
MEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
Our Organic Moisturising Orange Shampoo is perfect for dry or brittle hair that needs a little extra moisture. Our Shampoos are naturally scented with real Organic Essential Oils and are made from Certified Organic ingredients to clean, hydrate and restore a healthy shine.
- Infused with Organic Orange Oil which is rich in antioxidants for healthy happy hair.
- Our Organic Orange Shampoo will provide deep nourishment to hair follicles making them thick and strong and will restore the smoothness of each hair cuticle for less frizz.
- All of our products are free from harmful chemicals (SLS & Parabens) that can irritate the scalp and lead to hair breakage.
- All of our Shampoos are suitable for colour treated hair.
- All of our Products are Vegan, Cruelty-Free and handmade in Staffordshire, England, UK.
Experience the cheerful & sweet scent of real Organic Sweet Oranges every time you wash your hair!
We believe in products that are GOOD for YOU and GOOD for the PLANET....
- We encourage you to return your empty Aluminium bottles to us so we can re-purpose them - just let us know when you have 3 or more empty bottles and we will send you details of how to return them - we will pay the postage and you will also get 10% off your next order!
- All of our products come with recyclable Aluminium Screw Caps - we understand that some people prefer a pump - if this is the case a 'Pump for Life' is available separately for £1 and these can be used over & over again!
Instructions for use:
Massage the Organic Moisturising Orange Shampoo gently into wet hair. Rinse throughly and repeat if necessary. For best results use alongside our Organic Orange Conditioner. All of our Shampoos can be used daily.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Laurel Betaine, Xantha Gum, Sodium Chloride, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Dehdroacetic Acid
Allegens: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene (naturally occurring in Essential Oils)