Organic Lemon Conditioner
WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
MEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
Our Organic Lemon Conditioner is perfect for normal, dull or thick hair. Our Conditioners are naturally scented with real Organic Essential Oils and are made from Certified Organic ingredients for naturally strong & healthy hair.
- Infused with Organic Lemon Oil which is Mother Nature's natural PH re-balancer for a super healthy scalp.
- Gently conditions and seals the hair cuticles for smooth & shiny hair.
- All of our Products are free from harmful chemicals (SLS & Parabens) that can irritate the scalp and lead to hair breakage.
- All of our Conditioners are suitable for colour treated hair.
- All of our Products are Vegan, Cruelty-Free and handmade in Staffordshire, England, UK.
Experience the amazing uplifting & refreshing scent of real Organic Lemons every time you wash your hair!
We believe in products that are GOOD for YOU and GOOD for the PLANET....
- We encourage you to return your empty Aluminium bottles to us so we can re-purpose them - just let us know when you have 3 or more empty bottles and we will send you details of how to return them - we will pay the postage and you will also get 10% off your next order!
- All of our products come with recyclable Aluminium Screw Caps - we understand that some people prefer a pump - if this is the case a 'Pump for Life' is available separately for £1 and these can be used over & over again!
Instructions for use:
After Shampooing, apply the Organic Lemon Conditioner to your hair paying particular attention to the ends. Leave on for 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. For best results use alongside our Organic Clarifying Lemon Shampoo. All of our Conditioners can be used daily.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol Betaine, Coco-Glucoside Butyrospermum, parkii Butter, Citrus Limon Peel Oil (Organic Lemon Oil), Olea europaea Fruit Oil1, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Cocos nucifera Oil,Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder1, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid , Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol.
Limone, Linalool, Geraniol (naturally occurring in Essentail Oils)