Organic Everyday Lime & Bergamot Shampoo
WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
MEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
Our Everyday Organic Lime & Bergamot Shampoo is perfect for normal hair which is washed on a frequent basis. Our Shampoos are naturally scented with real Organic Essential Oils and are made from Certified Organic ingredients to clean, nourish and restore a healthy shine.
- Infused with Organic Lime & Bergamot Oil which removes dirt, moisturises the scalp and can add a natural sheen to hair.
- Our Organic Lime & Bergamot Shampoo is a favourite choice for both men & women because of it's universal healthy hair properties.
- All of our products are free from harmful chemicals (SLS & Parabens) that can irritate the scalp and lead to hair breakage.
- All of our Shampoos are suitable for coloured hair.
- All of our Products are Vegan, Cruelty-Free and handmade in Staffordshire, England, UK.
Experience the refreshing & invigorating scent of Organic Lime & Bergamot every time you wash your hair!
We believe in products that are GOOD for YOU and GOOD for the PLANET....
- We encourage you to return your empty Aluminium bottles to us so we can re-purpose them - just let us know when you have 3 or more empty bottles and we will send you details of how to return them - we will pay the postage and you will also get 10% off your next order!
- All of our products come with recyclable Aluminium Screw Caps - we understand that some people prefer a pump - if this is the case a 'Pump for Life' is available separately for £1 and these can be used over & over again!
Instructions for use:
Massage the Organic Everyday Lime & Bergamot Shampoo gently into wet hair. Rinse throughly and repeat if necessary. For best results use alongside our Organic Lime & Bergamot Conditioner. All of our Shampoos can be used daily.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Laurel Betaine, Xantha Gum, Sodium Chloride, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Bergamot Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Dehdroacetic Acid
Allegens: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene (naturally occurring in Essential Oils)