Kale Superfood Nourishing Day Moisturiser 60ml
WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
MEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
Superfood favorite, Kale is formulated into our Kale Superfood Nourishing Day Moisturiser which aims to smooth and improve the appearance of your skin whilst providing nourishment and hydration.
Kale is loaded with Vitamins A, B, C, and K, iron, and antioxidants; the Vitamin K found in kale tightens your skin, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Along with this, it is also known for tightening pores, promoting collagen production, increasing cell turnover, preventing free-radical damage, and detoxifies the skin.
To help smooth skin tone and complexion, Cocoa Butter is formulated into the moisturizer.
Why do I need this product?
• Increase antioxidants in your skin that can help with uneven skin tone, prominent pores, skin health and firmness of the skin
• Combat acne scarring thanks to Vitamin E
• Hydrate your skin all day and protect from free radical damage
How to use Apply
in the morning after cleansing and applying your serum
What are the key benefits?
• Kale promotes collagen production and increases cell turnover
• Vitamin E will help with uneven skin tone and skin health
• High antioxidant properties will help with prominent pores and firmness of the skin
• Vitamin K will tighten your skin and reduce fine lines
Kale: is high in Vitamins A, B, C, and K that work to nourish and protect the skin.
Cocoa Butter: is a great skin smoother.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe
Abyssinica Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract,
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus
Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Arginine, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Phytic Acid, Dehydroacetic
Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Sorbic Acid, Brassica Oleracea Acephala
Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
• If you’re looking for a light but highly hydrating moisturizer
• If you want to increase the number of vitamins in your skin
• If you live or work in a city area
• If you want to help protect your skin from free radical damage
• If you’re looking to tighten your skin and reduce fine lines