Blueberry Superfood Antioxidant Body Moisturiser 60ml
WOMEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
MEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
Our intensely moisturizing Blueberry Superfood Antioxidant Body Moisturiser provides your skin with essential hydration, penetrating deeply to encourage long-lasting suppleness and softness. Both fruits have high concentrations of Vitamin C and E which aim to naturally help remove dead surface cells and stimulate new ones. Blueberry Seed Oil is said to brighten skin and replenish much-needed moisture. Helping to purify your skin, enriching Juniper Berries aims to leave you with a clean and clear complexion.
Why do I need this product?
● To firm and tighten, and soothe the skin due to Blueberry’s high content of Vitamin A, C, and E.
● Quickly absorbed to leave skin feeling replenished, soothed & lusciously moisturized
● For powerful protection against damage caused by environmental factors.
How to use:
Gently massage into freshly washed skin. Use as an all-over-body lotion after shower every day.
What are the key benefits?
● An antioxidant-rich moisturizer that nourishes and strengthens skin while defending against blue light damage.
● Blueberries are packed with vitamin C a powerfully antioxidant crucial for collagen production.
● The rich and potent formula means that you only need a small amount to take advantage of the skin benefits.
● Caprylic is rich in antioxidants to help protect against premature aging by protecting epidermal cells.
● Gluconolactone, a polyhydroxy acid (PHA), offers all the benefits of AHAs but it is gentle to the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin.
● We use Sodium Benzoate as a natural preservative & Dehydroacetic Acid to prolong the usage of this cream.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Mica, Calcium Gluconate, CI 77489 (Iron Oxides).